**Terms and conditions apply to the special privileges. Please visit respective payment apps for more details.
Terms and conditions of Consumption Vouchers Bonus Rewards
- Promotional period: 1 (Fri) – 17 (Sun) Oct 2021
- This offer is applicable to super e members only. Customers are required to register as a super e member, and present a valid membership card to record their accumulated spending to receive this offer.
- Qualified super e members can receive a HK$100 eCoupon upon purchase of HK$1,000 city'super / LOG-ON Shopping Vouchers in a single transaction by using AlipayHK, Octopus, Tap & Go or WeChat Pay HK for payment at city'super or LOG-ON physical stores in Hong Kong. Super e members can receive two HK$100 eCoupons with a single net purchased of HK$2,000 city'super / LOG-ON Shopping Vouchers and so on. Combined receipts will not be accepted. Each member can receive up to five HK$100 eCoupons maximum during the promotional period.
- The eCoupon will be added to the membership automatically on or before 20 (Wed) Oct 2021. You may log in to the city'super HK app for eCoupon details and duration of validity.
- The eCoupon is applicable from 20 (Wed) Oct – 19 (Fri) Nov 2021 at city'super and LOG-ON physical stores in Hong Kong. super e members can use one HK$100 eCoupon with a single net purchase of HK$200, two HK$100 eCoupons with a single net purchase of HK$400, and so on. A maximum of five eCoupons can be used in each transaction. Terms and conditions apply to the usage of eCoupons.
- The promotion is not applicable to city'super and LOG-ON E-Shop.
- Purchases made under this offer are not eligible for super e loyalty points or accumulated spending.
- Cancelled transactions or refunds will result in the automatic deduction of loyalty points and eCoupons from the purchase, including any extra loyalty points and accumulated spending earned from specific promotions.
- City Super Limited reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of eCoupon use without prior notice, and of final decision on all matters of dispute.