Hello Kitty Lifestyle Concept x LOG-ON - Terms & Conditions of Hello Kitty Furniture Delivery
Terms & Conditions of Hello Kitty Furniture Delivery
- Customers are required to check the goods upon receipt. Once signed, customers are agreed to receive the good and exchange or refund is not accepted afterwards.
- If the furniture is damaged or defective upon receipt, please do not sign to receive. All exchanges are subject to availability.
- All furniture is made of natural wood, the wood grain, and colours of merchandise may vary from each. Due to the special nature of wood products, each furniture may have differences on appearance, we do not accept any return or exchange based on this variation.
- Customers who purchase the furniture via LOG-ON E-shop from 12 (Thur) Apr to 15 (Sun) Apr 2018, are entitled to receive 2 sets of Hello Kitty Lifestyle Concept x LOG-ON Charm set for free, and charms will be delivered together with the furniture. From 19 (Thu) Apr 2018 onward, free gift offer of Hello Kitty Lifestyle Concept x LOG-ON Charm is only only available for orders at LOG-ON physical stores.
- All furniture will be arrival in mid-May 2018 and will be dispatched to all Hong Kong districts (*Note) for free within 7 to 14 days.
- All furniture are completed with a basic installation prior to delivery, except the handle of drawers. Customers can install them simply after receipt of the goods. Instruction manual is included with delivery for reference.
- City Super Limited reserves the right to amend terms and conditions without prior notice, and of final decision on all matters of dispute.
Note 1. Delivery Service is not applicable to Prohibited areas, 5.5-ton or above non-accessible road sections, exhibition venues, hotels, renovation units, houseboats/ships, construction sites, container terminals, goods must be hung to terrace during delivery or on-site environment does not allow delivery of goods. For delivery to ferry terminal, customers are required to arrange their own sea transport and loading/unloading of goods.
Note 2. Orders will be delivered after 7 days from the date of order. Delivery date is subjected to schedule availability. Two delivery timeslots are 12:00noon – 4:00pm and 5:00pm – 9:00pm. Delivery to Hong Kong Island will be on Fridays only; Delivery to Kowloon and New Territories will be on Thursdays and Saturdays only; Delivery to Tung Chung, Chek Lap Kok, Ma Wan and Discovery Bay will be on Saturdays 5:00pm – 9:00pm only.
Note 3. Free delivery service covers addresses only within a 100m parameter of the unloading point, otherwise the appointed delivery team will directly charge HK$300 handling fee and receipt would be provided. Free delivery service to outlying islands covers addresses only within a 50m parameter of the unloading point. Outside the range above, extra fee are charged based on the following criteria:
(a) HK$150 will be charged for 50 meters to 100 extra meters
(b) HK$200 will be charged for 100 meters up to extra 200 meters
(c) HK$300 will be charged for more than 200 extra meters.
Note 4. Outlying Islands refer to: Lantau Island (south of Shek Mun Kau Road roundabout), Lamma Island, Cheung Chau and Peng Chau.
Note 5. For buildings without lift or for product that can only access through staircases, there will be additional delivery charge of HK$10 per floor, please pay directly to the delivery staff upon receipt of the good.
Note 6. If you would like to reschedule or cancel of the delivery, please email to email@example.com at least three days in advance (Hong Kong).
Note 7. In case of bad weather conditions, severe flooding, blocked or closed road. The delivery service may be delayed or suspended. We will contact the affected customers via SMS and telephone to make further arrangements within one business day. The delivery service will be made within the next seven days.
Note 8. The receiver must be at least 18 years old and shall be an authorized representative of the customer, and any instructions or information provided by the receiver shall represent the customer.