ISHIZAWA LAB NADESHIKO Keana Baking Soda Scrub Wash (100g)
SKU: 300346752Regular price $98.00
Product feature :
- KEANA Baking Soda Scrub Wash removes keratin plugs by lifting sebaceous debris with baking soda (*2). Powder type facial cleanser that removes rough skin on the wings of the nose.
- If you add water to baking soda, the crystal corners will be removed to become a soft scrub. Cleanses and removes the debris, such as clogged keratin and sebum, by lifting up old dead skin without damaging the skin surface. Moisturizes and smooths after face wash.
- Aim for smoother skin with unnoticeable pores with an everyday face wash.
- *1 Due to old dead skin and debris
- *2 Sodium hydrogen carbonate (scrub)
- Originial / Peach / YUZU (LOG-ON Exclusive )
How to use
- Take a moderate amount and lather, Limit the lather to get the scrub sensation.
- Apply the lather on the target areas such as around the T-zone, cheeks, and chin with pores; then gently wash the entire face.
- Wash off carefully without rubbing. Finally, use the cold water to tighten pores.
Suitable skin type
- Blackheads and rough skin
- All skin type
*Photos for reference only.