City Super Limited accepts payments made by American Express, MasterCard, PayPal & VISA. Orders will be charged in Hong Kong dollars.
- Order of HK$299 or above*, Free Delivery#
- Purchase less than HK$299* – HK$100 delivery charge#
*Applicable to merchandise listed on this website only.
#Applicable to single delivery address only. Extra HK$100 will be charged for re-delivery arrangements.
Home Delivery Service is available for Hong Kong and Macau.
|Delivery (Hong Kong):
Available for Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories, Tung Chung, Chek Lap Kok, Ma Wan and Discovery Bay (except outlying islands).
Next day delivery for orders submitted before 2:00pm.
||3 - 7 working days
Home Delivery Schedule
|Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories
||Mon to Sat (9:00am - 6:00pm)
|Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and Disneyland
||Mon, Wed & Fri (12:00nn - 6:00pm)
||Mon, Wed & Fri (12:00nn - 4:00pm)
||Mon to Fri (9:00am - 6:00pm)
|(No delivery service on Sunday and Public Holiday)
**Macau E-shop has been suspended until further notice.
Terms and conditions:
- Specific delivery time is not available.
- Delivery service is not available to outlying islands,overseas destinations, warehouse, container terminal and site.
- Order cut off time is 14:00 for next day delivery services.
- If customers want to make changes to an order that is being processed, they must contact us at least 2 working days in advance or we will not accept any changes.
- Customers shall allow us to access to the designated delivery location and ensure that a responsible person is at the delivery location provided to receive the order. If such a responsible person is not present at the time of delivery, customers hereby consent to us leaving the order at the delivery location they have nominated. The customer accepts responsibility for the products ordered from that moment on.
- Delivery shall be in accordance with the delivery schedule selected by the customer. No new arrangement will be made for the existing products in the order arising as a result of a delivery delay or failure for reasons beyond our control, including inadequate delivery instructions from customers or order changes requested by customers with less than 2 working days’ notice.
- Delivery will be suspended if the Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Tropical Cyclone Signal No. 8 (or above) is hoisted.
- Upon receipt of items, we require your signature representing that responsibilities of purchased goods have been transferred to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you, then you accept that the signature by recipient is an evidence of delivery and fulfillment by City Super Limited.
- Some products will only be delivered to Hong Kong, for details please refer to product description section.
Click and Collect Services
Order Services Lead-time: Next day collection available for online orders submitted before 14:00.
Store Pickup Locations: apm, Festival Walk, Fashion Walk, iSquare, Metroplaza, Cityplaza, Harbour City, Langham Place, PopCorn, Tai Po Mega Mall, Times Square and tmtplaza.
Customers may choose to collect the online orders at the pickup counter of our LOG-ON stores. It is a must to present the order confirmation number when collect the order. Upon receipt of items, we require your signature representing that responsibilities of purchased goods have been transferred to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you, then you accept that the signature by recipient is an evidence of delivery and fulfillment by City Super Limited.
Full Implementation of the Plastic Shopping Bag Charging Scheme
To reduce the use of plastic bags, the full implementation of the Environmental Protection Department's Plastic Shopping Bag Charging Scheme
will commence at all retail outlets on 1 April 2015. Our company will no longer provide free plastic bags, and customers should pay HK$0.5 for each plastic-handle bag and flat-top bag provided. For exempted items such as chilled and frozen foods, and foods in non-airtight packaging, only flat-top bags will be provided.
Be environmentally friendly. Bring your own bag.
If you have any further inquiries, please contact our Concierge staff.
*If an extra flat-top bag is requested for exempted items, customers should pay HK$0.5 for each plastic bag provided. Please visit the website
of the Environmental Protection Department for details.