Online Order & Delivery
City Super Limited accepts payments made by PayPal. Orders will be charged in Hong Kong dollars.
- Order of HK$600 or above*, Free Delivery#
- Purchase less than HK$600* – HK$60 delivery charge#
*Applicable to merchandise listed on this website only.
#Applicable to single delivery address only. Extra HK$60 will be charged for re-delivery arrangements.
Home Delivery Service is available for Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories, Tung Chung, Chek Lap Kok, Ma Wan and Discovery Bay (except outlying islands).Home Delivery Schedule
|Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories||Mon to Sat (9:00am - 6:00pm)|
|Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and Disneyland||Mon, Wed & Fri (12:00nn - 6:00pm)|
|Ma Wan||Mon, Wed & Fri (12:00nn - 4:00pm)|
|(No delivery service on Sunday and Public Holiday)|
- Delivery service is not available to outlying islands and overseas destinations.
- Order cut off time is 2:00pm for next day delivery.
- Delivery will be suspended if the Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Tropical Cyclone Signal No. 8 (or above) is hoisted.
- Upon receipt of items, we require your signature representing that responsibilities of purchased goods have been transferred to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you, then you accept that the signature by recipient is an evidence of delivery and fulfillment by City Super Limited.
Full Implementation of the Plastic Shopping Bag Charging SchemeTo reduce the use of plastic bags, the full implementation of the Environmental Protection Department's Plastic Shopping Bag Charging Scheme will commence at all retail outlets on 1 April 2015. Our company will no longer provide free plastic bags, and customers should pay HK$0.5 for each plastic-handle bag and flat-top bag provided. For exempted items such as chilled and frozen foods, and foods in non-airtight packaging, only flat-top bags will be provided.
Be environmentally friendly. Bring your own bag.
If you have any further inquiries, please contact our Concierge staff.
*If an extra flat-top bag is requested for exempted items, customers should pay HK$0.5 for each plastic bag provided. Please visit the website of the Environmental Protection Department for details.